Text: normal | larger | largest

Home Modification and Repair Services

If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Housing and Home Improvement department at Resources for Seniors can help!

To make a referral for someone else, or request a service for yourself, please fill out our online referral form or call 919-872-7933 and ask for the Information Department.

Our licensed general contractor and skilled craftsmen can provide a variety of minor health and safety-related repairs along with access and mobility aids to Wake County residents age 55 or older. Recipients of these services are asked to pay a portion of the true cost, based on their household income.

We also administer funds for more major home repairs and renovations. The Urgent Repair Program is funded through the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency to assist with repairs affecting health and safety. We also contract with the City of Raleigh and the Town of Cary to provide home repairs through their Community Development programs.

The Weatherization program uses federal funds to provide energy-saving improvements on homes of low-income Wake County residents (no age limit).

In addition to these subsidized programs, we can provide a variety of other home repairs and modifications, roofing, window replacements, and room additions, at reasonable rates on a private pay basis. No job is too small or too large!

© 2009, Resources for Seniors | 1110 Navaho Drive, Fourth Floor, Raleigh, NC 27609 | 919.872.7933